Went Back to the Curb Strip & Dug Another Silver

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I had a hard time sleeping last night after digging the 1/2 Reale yesterday (go figure). 8-) After I drank my 4 cups of coffee :coffee2: this morning, I just had to go back and hit more curb strips in that area.
It was a good move. :thumbsup: I dug some clad and a 42D Merc.. :headbang: The hunt lasted for about an hour so. I then decided to go hit the High School soccer field before the thunder boomers arrive. Even though all I dug some more clad it was still better than going home sitting at the house.

All in all it was a great weekend.

Notable Find

20160605_142119.jpg

All finds (less trash)

20160605_142101.jpg

As always, I hope ya'll got out and swung the coil :metaldetector: today.

GL & HH

Upvote 27
OP
OP
Loco-Digger

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'd like to find at lest one...in my lifetime!

Ms BpBp, there is an older woman around here, she must have found way more older coins than me, she went to almost all the farms in the area about 4 to 5 years ago. I have yet to get a permission that they don't say that the place was detected about 5 years ago by a sweet lady. She didn't get it all, but I'm sure she cleaned up. I bet you'd dig a merc in no time if you hunted some permissions. :thumbsup: The more you ask, the easier it becomes. I do cold knock, but prefer to catch them outside and start up a conversation. I get more yes's than no's.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good advice. I just need to ask and carve out the time to hunt. Time is the hardest thing.

Diggin Dude

Silver Member
Apr 6, 2014
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tarsacci MDT 8000
XP DEUS II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds!! Love the Merc! I never get tired of finding them, keep it coming!! Congrats and HH

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Loco my friend, you are an inspiration! And you've the Banner to reinforce that! Congrats on the merc :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread