Went Back to the Curb Strip & Dug Another Silver

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I had a hard time sleeping last night after digging the 1/2 Reale yesterday (go figure). 8-) After I drank my 4 cups of coffee :coffee2: this morning, I just had to go back and hit more curb strips in that area.
It was a good move. :thumbsup: I dug some clad and a 42D Merc.. :headbang: The hunt lasted for about an hour so. I then decided to go hit the High School soccer field before the thunder boomers arrive. Even though all I dug some more clad it was still better than going home sitting at the house.

All in all it was a great weekend.

Notable Find

20160605_142119.jpg

All finds (less trash)

20160605_142101.jpg

As always, I hope ya'll got out and swung the coil :metaldetector: today.

GL & HH

Upvote 27
1 more silver to add to your extensive collection. Your right, digging is always better than sitting at home or honey do list . Great job!!!

Great job LD. Definitely a weekend for the books. I'm happy for you [emoji482] That list is getting smaller.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Congratualtions on the silver recovery! :occasion14:

Nice silver! Every time I see your posts' titles, I think you're at a strip club, not a curb strip!

aj

Nice addition to the silver stack

Finding silver beats sitting home any day, Congrats on a good hunt!!

Finding silver is getting to be a habit for you......!!!
GOOD HABIT!!!
We had the same theory.......go back to the place that gave up the silver yesterday......and I dodged the thunder bumpers, too. Didn't have your luck, however......got an hour in from 1 to 2 and found $2.15 in clad........
Well, keep up the Ag numbers, Loco-Digger..........

Congratulations on the mercury. Looks like you're stacking up a sizable car collection too. Keep up the good digs.

Nice job on the Merc Loco. The insurance premiums are gonna set you back on all those cars !

Now that's more like it! Whew, glad that it wasn't another Spanish silver, my heart couldn't take it!

You are all over it brother!

Nice silver re-play! Congrats!

Still on your Spanish silver adrenaline rush huh! Enjoy it!

I can certainly understand the restlessness after finding that reale. I would have been up all night reliving that moment! You are on a silver streak, so keep going! Thanks for sharing your finds.

Cool Merc man, I hope I can find at least ONE this year🤔

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back