What's new

Went back to the snow pile

john glassman

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2007
Messages
708
Reaction score
1,120
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One pile still not melted al the way . I found some zinc pennies a quarter and silver earing a old bell .I decide to walk far away and noticed pieces old pottery and clam shell pieces and brick .
 

Attachments

  • 20150429_104048.webp
    20150429_104048.webp
    131.3 KB · Views: 125
  • 20150429_104015.webp
    20150429_104015.webp
    146.4 KB · Views: 112
  • 20150429_104037.webp
    20150429_104037.webp
    93 KB · Views: 121
Upvote 6
Nice finds!

I still have to check the areas where the snow was piled.

It's funny they dumped snow and made mountains, then after the now melted they hauled away the sand piles that were left when he snow melted....and the goodies there in. :BangHead:
 
One pile still not melted al the way . I found some zinc pennies a quarter and silver earing a old bell .I decide to walk far away and noticed pieces old pottery and clam shell pieces and brick .

Hi john keep at it surely theres some goodies out there! Are you using a detector on these piles or just eye balling the finds ?
 
Hi john keep at it surely theres some goodies out there! Are you using a detector on these piles or just eye balling the finds ?
Yes I am using my tesoro cortes with a 7 wide scan with dic above foil .Just picture a ton beer cans and nips all sorts metals laying and gloves socks you name it! Its pain but its fun!!
 
Is there is much Iron stuff in the piles john ?
 
Is there is much Iron stuff in the piles john ?
No there no iron in snow melt piles I found the iron faraway from snow piles this a halfmile long corn feild the town owns! And dump on a half acre part of it
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom