N Nathanonline Jr. Member Joined Oct 31, 2015 Messages 71 Reaction score 299 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 30, 2016 #1 Technically this wasn't a metal detecting find, but it's still pretty cool and it will go into my treasure pile. It's pretty worn down, but it will be a cool conversation piece and I'm happy I found it! Upvote 10
Technically this wasn't a metal detecting find, but it's still pretty cool and it will go into my treasure pile. It's pretty worn down, but it will be a cool conversation piece and I'm happy I found it!
gheenoe78 Hero Member Joined Nov 21, 2014 Messages 532 Reaction score 736 Golden Thread 0 Location South Carolina Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ACE 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 30, 2016 #2 Is that a buff nickle turned into a ball marker?
austin Gold Member Joined Jul 9, 2012 Messages 5,399 Reaction score 3,509 Golden Thread 0 Location San Antonio, Texas Detector(s) used Garrett 250 Primary Interest: Other Jun 30, 2016 #3 Yep, that's what it is. Belonged to a young guy who still had good eyes. I use a silver dollar size UY Longhorn coin. That I can see...
Yep, that's what it is. Belonged to a young guy who still had good eyes. I use a silver dollar size UY Longhorn coin. That I can see...
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 30, 2016 #4 That is funny!!!!!!!!!!!! a detectorist will find these things Great Job
Chizzy Bronze Member Joined Feb 11, 2015 Messages 1,977 Reaction score 3,194 Golden Thread 0 Location North Central PA Detector(s) used Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Vaquero, Garrett Pro-Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 30, 2016 #5 Who needs a metal detector when all it takes is a club to make a big divot in the right place.............
Who needs a metal detector when all it takes is a club to make a big divot in the right place.............
Terry Soloman Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 28, 2010 Messages 21,755 Reaction score 35,428 Golden Thread 1 Location White Plains, New York 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 30, 2016 #6 Nice!
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 1, 2016 #7 Good find