painterx7 Silver Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 2,894 Reaction score 2,579 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 16, 2013 #1 IT was cold and cloudy and we got no point but I did find a few pieces Attachments image-2886206700.webp 28.7 KB · Views: 94 Upvote 0
quito Silver Member Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 4,638 Reaction score 4,844 Golden Thread 0 Location south dakota Detector(s) used good eyes Dec 16, 2013 #2 Nice!!! Looks like a few have some nice graver spurs on them! I love those sharp little tools.
painterx7 Silver Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 2,894 Reaction score 2,579 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 16, 2013 Thread Owner #3 Thanks yes I find lots of gravers but most have broke tips those 3 make about 9 nice ones I have I'm ready for a frame lol
Thanks yes I find lots of gravers but most have broke tips those 3 make about 9 nice ones I have I'm ready for a frame lol
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 16, 2013 #4 Nice finds
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 17, 2013 #5 Id be happy with those any day of the week. Nice hunt PX7
painterx7 Silver Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 2,894 Reaction score 2,579 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 17, 2013 Thread Owner #6 Thanks guys I'm always happy to find worked tools and preforms