What's new

Went through some more penny & nickel boxes - 2 more silver

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went through some more penny & nickel boxes - 2 more silver

Penny boxes #4 + #5 (5 wheats in box #4 and 10 wheats in box #5) I just mixed them togeather.

1941
1942
1945
1945d
1946
1948
1950
1951d
1954s
1957d 3
1958 2
1958d

=====================================================

Penny box #6

1914s (the 14 is very weak )
1919s
1940
1941
1945 3
1947d
1952d
1953d
1956 2
1957d 2
1958d

====================================================

Nickel box #6

Un-dated Buffalo (My 3rd one in 2 weeks!!!)

1940 3
1941 4
1943p (silver)
1945s (silver)
1946 2
1946d
1951 3
1952
1954d
1955d
1956d
1957d 2
1958d 3
1959
1959d

Bermuda 5c 2001

===================================================

Nickel box #7

1939
1940
1941 3
1941s
1946
1947s
1949 2
1953 3
1953d 2
1954 2
1954d 2
1955d
1956
1956d 2
1957d 3
1958
1958d 2
1959d 3
 
Upvote 0
Re: Went through some more penny & nickel boxes - 2 more silver

Wow, you are on a roll! Keep it up!
 
Re: Went through some more penny & nickel boxes - 2 more silver

Yea, I'm having great luck with the 1c & 5c, but I wish it was the same for the 10c... LOL

I am going to try and order my first 2 boxes of half's either next week or the week after that. I wanna do 2 boxes a week to start off.

I asked my bank, they said that if they order it on Monday, it will be delivered the next Tuesday (8 days for delivery) They also said that I can order them and they will just sit at the bank until somebody wants them, so I don't have to pay for them all at once.
 
Re: Went through some more penny & nickel boxes - 2 more silver

The 1914-S is a nice pick up....my latest price guide which is almost a year old lists it at $25 in G-4 condition.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom