What's new

Went to discovery park union city TN

painterx7

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
2,579
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
River banks are full fields are muddy and a slow drizzle called off work . So my dad and I took a road trip to union city . If you ever get a chance it's well worth it . The Indian artifacts on display are amazing so I'm gonna share some pics !!!!!i have more pictures so if there is any pieces you have a question or time period I will b glad to post them just ask ;)
 

Attachments

  • image-2372768319.webp
    image-2372768319.webp
    41.7 KB · Views: 152
  • image-130691597.webp
    image-130691597.webp
    29.8 KB · Views: 168
  • image-90335612.webp
    image-90335612.webp
    39.9 KB · Views: 156
  • image-544454147.webp
    image-544454147.webp
    30.8 KB · Views: 186
  • image-1177966080.webp
    image-1177966080.webp
    41.3 KB · Views: 184
  • image-3455423659.webp
    image-3455423659.webp
    25.7 KB · Views: 191
  • image-902555153.webp
    image-902555153.webp
    27.6 KB · Views: 156
  • image-1028218133.webp
    image-1028218133.webp
    41.8 KB · Views: 183
  • image-1333990608.webp
    image-1333990608.webp
    50.8 KB · Views: 191
  • image-989701513.webp
    image-989701513.webp
    52.5 KB · Views: 178
  • image-3449867417.webp
    image-3449867417.webp
    37 KB · Views: 171
  • image-28915959.webp
    image-28915959.webp
    27.2 KB · Views: 157
  • image-1150121292.webp
    image-1150121292.webp
    44.9 KB · Views: 163
  • image-2624451540.webp
    image-2624451540.webp
    47.2 KB · Views: 151
Upvote 0
Nice display of eye candy thank you for posting.
Boy would I love to have display cases like that
 
They are in order too so you can see how time changed what you are looking at the pictures do it no justice incredible They also have civil war cars tanks dinosaurs weapons even a replica of the holy ark of covenant if that's spelled correctly truly awesome place
 
Looks like one of those displays has the matching twin to your awesome clovis…doesn't it?
 
Looks like one of those displays has the matching twin to your awesome clovis…doesn't it?
Pretty close but the one in too right of pic looks to b about 5 inches WOW!!!!
 
That's a big place. I bet it took you a while to look at all of those pieces. They have a nice museum where you live at.
 
Looks like one of those displays has the matching twin to your awesome clovis…doesn't it?
uhhuh!It all makes since now:idea1:.Painters got sticky fingers:laughing7:.Just kidding bro.Thanks for the post!!
 
Last edited:
Tennessee, Kentucky, northern Alabama are such a rich area! Thanks for showing!
 
uhhuh!It all makes since now:idea1:.Painters got sticky fingers:laughing7:.Just kidding bro.Thanks for the post!!
Lol all are behind glass no touching haha
 
Wow, thanks for sharing they have a seriously huge collection!
 
Wow, thanks for sharing they have a seriously huge collection!
if u ever get the chance you gotta go and bring the kids they will enjoy it
 
I have got to make the trip!! Tony
 
Fantastic. I would not be able to take enough pictures. Great way to learn time periods. Very nice!!
 
Fantastic. I would not be able to take enough pictures. Great way to learn time periods. Very nice!!
ive got prob 50 pics next time I'm gonna take a better camera and do a better job lol I think I was excited haha
 
Looks alot like the museum I went in downtown Nashville, TN rich with artifacts, thanks for the look...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom