What's new

WENT TO HOSPITAL LAST WENSDAY TO METAL DETECT.

HI
I AM DOING GREAT. WENT TO THE COURT HOUSE TO GET TAGS. WAS NOT THINKING ABOUT THE DETECTOR YOUR HAD TO WALK THROUGH. GUESS WHAT IT WENT OFF BIG TIME. THE GUARD SAID STEP A SIDE. THEM I REMEMBERED ABOUT THE KNEE. DID NOT HAVE THE STATEMENT FROM THE DOCTOR.
MADE ME FEEL LIKE A FOOL. HAD TO TELL THEM ABOUT THE KNEE-REPLACEMENT AND ALL SHOWED THEM THE CUT AND ALL.
[I KNOW NOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE FOUND.]
 
I had my left knee operated on. (mine was giving out, not locking up). They told me it would last about 10 years.

I think they were wrong. I got it done in 1990. It's still working.

Isn't it weird when the pain stops? I used to wake up, trying to figure out what was different - it was LACK of pain. ;D

Are they making you lie on your back and lift it off the floor and holding it? (until it won't stay up anymore)? Here's a tip - do it with your other leg, too. The operated on one will be stronger than the un-operated one if you don't!

Glad to hear you are on the mend! :thumbsup:

B
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom