were almost there

billionaire

Sep 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
we're almost there

Hey guys i started this thread to see what peoples totals were this year, if they are going to sell for a bigger hunt next year, and what their new goal is. My total for my whole collection is around 1000 dimes purchased and hunted, acouple 40% and 90%, 3 war nickels, and one quarter. I think im going to selllllll;);) for a bigger hunt next year for my goal of 52 troy ounces of silver and whatever comes from the pennies.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

unclehuckelberry

Feb 11, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I have my totals for 2012 listed as my signature. I'll post on January 1st my goals for 2013. For now I'm going to hold on to everything that I have as I can only do so much CRH working a Monday through Friday nine to five job.

kennedyfan

Jul 22, 2011
Detector(s) used
Bank Tellers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe if you are not a fan of FDR, you could come up with some other way of describing them that still managed to express your negative views, without insulting innocent bystanders. You know, something like "New Steal" dimes, Gold-confiscator Dimes, Pearl Harbor Dimes, Delano Dimes, F*-D-R dimes, King Franklin Dimes, etc.

[Inspired by that scene from "Roxanne" where Steve Martin comes up with imaginative ways to insult his proboscis]

FormerTeller

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
I don't mean any disrespect to anyone who is handicapped, I just don't like FDR. And I'm going to leave it at that so I don't get in trouble for any political stuff.

Might not have meant any disrespect to the handicapped, but you did so anyway. Many would find that highly offensive, and I'd be surprised if it isn't against the terms of service...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread