southfork Silver Member Joined Jun 15, 2014 Messages 2,553 Reaction score 8,418 Golden Thread 0 Location California Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 6, 2014 #1 I had a couple of great days hunting this week Its hot and bone dry but I keep going back . All finds are from private property . Upvote 0
I had a couple of great days hunting this week Its hot and bone dry but I keep going back . All finds are from private property .
R redbeardrelics Hero Member Joined Jan 3, 2014 Messages 894 Reaction score 1,024 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland's Eastern Shore Detector(s) used Garrett GTI 2500, (Ace 250 spare) Primary Interest: Other Sep 6, 2014 #2 Wow ! Nice finds as usual Southfork. The lithic colors really stand out after you have rinsed them off, the photos of them taken outdoors after they came out of the ground don't do them justice. Nice digs. HH
Wow ! Nice finds as usual Southfork. The lithic colors really stand out after you have rinsed them off, the photos of them taken outdoors after they came out of the ground don't do them justice. Nice digs. HH
A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Sep 6, 2014 #3 Wow! Wow! Wow! (Did you get the subtle hint that I am very impressed and envious?) Thanks for sharing.
Wow! Wow! Wow! (Did you get the subtle hint that I am very impressed and envious?) Thanks for sharing.
NC field hunter Silver Member Joined Jul 29, 2012 Messages 4,253 Reaction score 1,627 Golden Thread 0 Sep 6, 2014 #4 Nice!!
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 6, 2014 #5 more good finds and yeah its hot here to. raining every where except on a field they just turned for me to hunt
more good finds and yeah its hot here to. raining every where except on a field they just turned for me to hunt