What's new

West Kentucky

digger42071

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2013
Messages
33
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Master Hunter 7
Coin master 6DB
Looking for people to hunt with in West Ky. I'm from Hopkins County. Also around Calloway County.

Thanks
Michael
 
Looking for people to hunt with in West Ky. I'm from Hopkins County. Also around Calloway County.

Thanks
Michael
I'm new in Louisville and wish I knew where I could hunt parks off limits here.
 
I am in Marshall County, My Brother in law and I both do some hunting.
 
we could always use some insight
 
I am in Marshall County also. There is a club that meets in Paducah that is pretty active.

They hold a seeded hunt every year in October. I went and watched - dumb mistake. One of the guys I hunt with paid his entrance and made it back 4 or 5 times over. I should have hunted as I had my gear with me but had only gotten my F2 a few days prior.

They are also organizing some club hunts in the area.

And there are 4 or us (who are also Hams) that try to get out every Thursday afternoon in Paducah to hunt the parks.
 
I'm In Livingston county and Just now getting back in to hunting. I did years ago until my detector was stolen, now trying to decide on a new one. Where does the club meet and when.
 
I'm In Livingston county and Just now getting back in to hunting. I did years ago until my detector was stolen, now trying to decide on a new one. Where does the club meet and when.
The November meeting is tonight in Paducah - we meet at 7:00 at Marilyn's Medical Freedom (which is also an MD store - the owner of the store is into MDing)
4860 Old Mayfield Road - Paducah

Sending a PM with my phone # if you need directions or any other info.
 
I am currently on assignment in Paducah, so I am game for hunting.
 
Muhlenberg Co. here
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom