Wet Thursday Hunt

Hal2k

Dec 9, 2016
Blountsville, Al
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Garrett AT Max, Garrett AT Pro, with stock coil
AT PRO Pointer, NEL Storm coil, Garrett 5 X 8 coil, 9 X 12 Garrett concentric coil, Nel 6.5 x 9 coil for the Max
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hunted a couple municipal baseball parks close to where I live, it has been raining here for several days but cleared up today. Did not find anything exciting but did find $3.70 in clad coins that adds a bit more to my silver purchase at end of year. The main thing I got out and enjoyed the outdoors.

Below is my Thursday finds; Clad coins, two baseballs that had been hit out in the tall grass, two bullets on that has not hit anything, and the other that has hit something.

IMG_1013.JPG

Upvote 6

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hal2k, I agree with you that at least you got out to swing for a period of time and came up with some additional silver purchasing funds. I think swinging the machine has a therapeutic value in that for me, I am concentrating on the headphones and screen signals with the rest of life blocked out! Enjoy................63bkpkr

WaterScoop

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2017
SW Washington
Detector(s) used
Nox 800,
CTX 3030,
XP DEUS,
Excalibur II
Garrett AT Max,
Whites DFX,
Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do that everyday for a year and you will make $1350.50.

Nice work I agree with Scruggs...it all adds up.

DF29D1CF-81E7-4986-A8C8-C478369044D0.gif

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Glad you got out, nice finds! :occasion14:

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hunt close to a baseball field and have recovered many "foul" balls in well weathered condition. LOL! I usually toss them back onto the field if my old arm can throw them that far! Nice score on the coins and bullets.:icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread