Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the land of the Bluenose......what the halibut. I didn't herring anything me bouy! I was floundered but not out youz. Niagara nose was flowing for Navy Davy and I. The constant drip.....drip....drip! A gud dose of Tim's...I can't get no satisfaction! Narvonic moment in a place that I would like to be!
PB060001.jpg

Music I would like to hear in the state...my state!

We were floundering me son. The Big drip....like overflow from the nose.

We scalloped down to a beach...far out!
PB110008.jpg

On a gud un youz and did the dew with a blue whale.............outstanding! Better then a yellow submarine!
PB110006.jpg

Hit me home crypt and ND was like .....hot no boiling and did the dew like pollack!
PB110013.jpg

Like silver fish gone wild youz! And one large cent. Lines were cast...gibs were baited. Only thing that was caught was the crabs, sick octipi and a ring from Saturn...far out! More like way the hell out there.
PB110018.jpg

Navy Davy then cast a gill net and found 22 coppers in one hole. A whale of a tale but Jonah gave crediance me son! This coming from a bouy who was swallowed by a whale....Lord love a sea duck!

All nets brought in and ND had 54 coins like ....he did the dew!
PB110015.jpg

I was beached beside myself having started off with the Pro then me new to me and everyone else Freedom 3 Plus...then the coins...jumped into me boat.....Dan George me hero had gone from a zero to hero when he sold me that for a few clams !
PB110008.jpg

PB110021.jpg

Far out to sea me bouy were these!

But for this bouy it will never be ..

Just one hake of an electrifing eel of a day youz!

Upvote 0

"...i was told we'd cruise the seas for american gold,
we'd fire no guns, shed no tears, now I'm a broken man
on the Halifax pier, the last of Barrett's Privateers..."

eh?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back