What's new

What a day! WALKED away with 5 silvers!

coltdavis

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2008
Messages
1,063
Reaction score
420
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some of you may have seen my post saying my silver drought was over when I scored a smooth Merc and a nice 52 Rosie. I also found 10 wheats at that site. I knew there had to be more, so after work today I ran down there I only had a half hour to hunt as I had to go meet nascar driver Brad Keselowski at a nearby casino for a picture and autograph! I had only been there 5 minutes and pulled another wheat cent! I was cutting it close on time and told myself one more diggable signal and I'm sure glad I did! I got one of those to good to be true 50c $1 signals on the ace 350 but cut the plug and was left with a pretty good sized coin ball in my hand when I broke it open I was in awe! This is what I saw
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1439435539.120599.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1439435555.002862.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1439435808.291027.webp
I didn't want to leave I knew I was in a good area at that point for sure! I returned home from the casino around 8pm to find my girlfriend quite upset that I dug a silver half without her! Lol so we ran down to the park knowing we didn't have to long but it was a great couple hours! We ended up digging 3 mercs! 8 more wheat cents and a sterling and ruby? Ring! It's missing a stone but we love it! The makers mark indicates it was made by the Uncas company.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1439435826.724502.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1439435866.312995.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1439435922.867303.webp
Other finds included some clad a holed 1949 Jefferson, a pretty neat elephant pin, a suspender clip I believe? with a patent date of July 18 1807 and a Ponds extract lipstick tube. Absolutely one of the very best times I have had metal detecting! I'll be back to this place as I'm sure there is more to uncover!!! Happy hunting everyone!
 
Upvote 38
Great looking finds! Very nice indeed!
 
Awesome hunt!!

A five day silver was my best day with silver, no Walker for me though. You won't forget this day to soon, Sweet day!!

This was my best silver day as well! Still can't get over this site. I returned late last night and was able to pull 5 more wheat cents it clearly hasn't been dug or somebody got tired of the rusty bottle caps they really are ringing up good at this place. I'll dig everyone of them if that's what it takes!
 
GREAT JOB! I know how exciting that can be, last week I dug 5 silvers and an Indian head and to top it off it was at my own house!!! I've found walkers but I really like digging up those Mercs!
Kyle-
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom