What's new

We went on a hunt 30min away😁

Digger RJ

Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2017
Messages
22,153
Reaction score
37,830
Golden Thread
1
Location
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We took off this morning, but it was almost 11:00 by the time we started detecting. The heat index was over 100, so Josh didn’t move extremely fast. He found several Pennie’s. No Wheats, but he enjoyed trying.
During Our hunt I went like normal stopping to help him anytime he needed it. I actually turned up more than I thought I would😳.
I found a 1953 Quarter, 1928D Merc, 1942 Wheat, 1953 Wheat, and a lost stock tag. We had a Great time considering the heat.
Silver #8fty.
Came home and cleaned up and headed to Axin & Relaxin for some evening fun. Thanks for looking & Happy Hunting!!!!
He’s hooked!!!🤣😂
IMG_5953.webp
IMG_5958.webp
IMG_5959.webp
IMG_5960.webp
IMG_5961.webp
IMG_5962.webp
IMG_5965.webp
IMG_5966.webp
IMG_5967.webp
IMG_5968.webp
IMG_5964.webp

Took Josh back yesterday. I couldn’t help it. I gave him the 1928D Merc that I found on Our hunt. 😁 He’s hooked now!!!
 
Last edited:
Upvote 27
We took off this morning, but it was almost 11:00 by the time we started detecting. The heat index was over 100, so Josh didn’t move extremely fast. He found several Pennie’s. No Wheats, but he enjoyed trying.
During Our hunt I went like normal stopping to help him anytime he needed it. I actually turned up more than I thought I would😳.
I found a 1953 Quarter, 1928D Merc, 1942 Wheat, 1953 Wheat, and a lost stock tag. We had a Great time considering the heat.
Silver #8fty.
Came home and cleaned up and headed to Axin & Relaxin for some evening fun. Thanks for looking & Happy Hunting!!!!
He’s hooked!!!🤣😂
View attachment 2259408View attachment 2259409View attachment 2259410View attachment 2259411View attachment 2259412View attachment 2259413View attachment 2259414View attachment 2259415View attachment 2259416View attachment 2259417View attachment 2259418
Great pictures. Sure looks like a fun day!
 
Nice finds, the extreme heat doesn't seem to bother some kids. That is until they get too dehydrated and do a face-plant in the grass. :laughing7:
 
We took off this morning, but it was almost 11:00 by the time we started detecting. The heat index was over 100, so Josh didn’t move extremely fast. He found several Pennie’s. No Wheats, but he enjoyed trying.
During Our hunt I went like normal stopping to help him anytime he needed it. I actually turned up more than I thought I would😳.
I found a 1953 Quarter, 1928D Merc, 1942 Wheat, 1953 Wheat, and a lost stock tag. We had a Great time considering the heat.
Silver #8fty.
Came home and cleaned up and headed to Axin & Relaxin for some evening fun. Thanks for looking & Happy Hunting!!!!
He’s hooked!!!🤣😂
View attachment 2259408View attachment 2259409View attachment 2259410View attachment 2259411View attachment 2259412View attachment 2259413View attachment 2259414View attachment 2259415View attachment 2259416View attachment 2259417View attachment 2259418
Took Josh back yesterday. I couldn’t help it. I gave him the 1928D Merc that I found on Our hunt. 😁 He’s hooked now!!!
Very nice Thats he is hooked! Great hobby Thats sometime turns into a passion. Congratulations
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom