B Bombguy Jr. Member Joined Oct 22, 2013 Messages 48 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Detector(s) used Minelab Soveriegn GT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 16, 2013 #1 After purchasing and reading a book about beach and water hunting...I used what I read to allow me a better than Average night....Thanks Gary!!!!! - Bombguy Coins were omitted for obvious reasons.. lol Attachments ForumRunner_20131116_100515.webp 29.7 KB · Views: 193 Upvote 0
After purchasing and reading a book about beach and water hunting...I used what I read to allow me a better than Average night....Thanks Gary!!!!! - Bombguy Coins were omitted for obvious reasons.. lol
Back-of-the-boat Gold Member Joined Apr 18, 2013 Messages 7,064 Reaction score 8,979 Golden Thread 0 Location California Detector(s) used AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 16, 2013 #2 Very very nice night.
tiderider Sr. Member Joined Oct 10, 2013 Messages 273 Reaction score 53 Golden Thread 0 Nov 16, 2013 #3 You nailed it on that hunt , congrats
R.Danneskjold Full Member Joined Jun 23, 2013 Messages 223 Reaction score 138 Golden Thread 0 Location Vancouver Island Detector(s) used Excal 1000 AT Pro Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 16, 2013 #4 Nice work! I have the books as well and certainly saw an improvement
lorraine Silver Member Joined Dec 15, 2010 Messages 4,474 Reaction score 3,764 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Minelab GT; Sov Elite Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Nov 16, 2013 #5 That's some terrific detecting, Bombguy! Lorraine
Beach Papa Hero Member Joined Apr 25, 2012 Messages 586 Reaction score 271 Golden Thread 0 Location East Coast Detector(s) used Tesoro Tiger Shark VLF Whites Dual Field PI CTX 3030 Aquasound (custom made) Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Nov 16, 2013 #6 Which book you talking about?? I am still looking for my first 6 loot night. Hey, I would settle for a 4 loot night.... Nice hunting. Beach Papa
Which book you talking about?? I am still looking for my first 6 loot night. Hey, I would settle for a 4 loot night.... Nice hunting. Beach Papa
s1u2r3f4 Sr. Member Joined Oct 15, 2011 Messages 421 Reaction score 186 Golden Thread 0 Location On the brink.... Detector(s) used Minelab Excal II Minelab Explorer ll Sov Gt Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 16, 2013 #7 A 2 loot day would be welcome!! Cool hunt!
R.Danneskjold Full Member Joined Jun 23, 2013 Messages 223 Reaction score 138 Golden Thread 0 Location Vancouver Island Detector(s) used Excal 1000 AT Pro Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 16, 2013 #8 Gary Drayton has a few books.....