spartacus53
Banned
- Joined
- Jul 5, 2009
- Messages
- 10,624
- Reaction score
- 1,074
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Whiting, NJ
- Detector(s) used
- Ace 250
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
What a piece of work I am
I know some will call me a tool, so I'll thank you in advance 
Anyway, this took place the Monday night and my friend was only able to start laughing at my antics last night. My best friend was making a special dinner for my birthday, but you know me by now, I have to keep myself entertained at times. There is no need to tell me I'm wrong, especially since I'm always right
She made a lamb dinner, complete with semi-mashed potato's with dill, biscuits, and carrots in a butter and browns sugar saute. Well I was just in a mood to dislike most everything she cooked. I started with the lamb and mentioned how bland it was (not enough garlic) next I went to the carrots and said they were too sweet and soupy. Then on to the potato's which was not her normal fair (they were good, but at this point I had to go for a record) She really felt disappointed that she worked so hard to make a great meal for me and here I am ripping it apart, piece, by piece. (Yeah, I was feeling a little bad, but not until I was finished) I did made a big deal about liking the biscuits. She noticed that and mentioned the only reason why you liked the biscuits is because you bought them. Well, I had to set her straight. I told her, "The only real reason I love these biscuits is because they are removing the taste of your dinner from my mouth." That nearly set her off and I was waiting for her to call me ungrateful.
Well, now on to a cake she baked.. She had the box stored away, but I had happened upon it, so I know what I was getting. A banana cake with chocolate icing. When she cut the cake I was telling her how good it looked, and that I was glad it was a golden cake as I am allergic to banana cake
Again, she was somewhat dismayed, so I chimed in right away I was only joking. While having the cake she mentioned how moist and tasty it was. I agreed and told her I would have liked it more if I were a monkey..
She learned an important lesson that night.. Never cook for an ungrateful SOB
I know some will call me a tool, so I'll thank you in advance 
Anyway, this took place the Monday night and my friend was only able to start laughing at my antics last night. My best friend was making a special dinner for my birthday, but you know me by now, I have to keep myself entertained at times. There is no need to tell me I'm wrong, especially since I'm always right
She made a lamb dinner, complete with semi-mashed potato's with dill, biscuits, and carrots in a butter and browns sugar saute. Well I was just in a mood to dislike most everything she cooked. I started with the lamb and mentioned how bland it was (not enough garlic) next I went to the carrots and said they were too sweet and soupy. Then on to the potato's which was not her normal fair (they were good, but at this point I had to go for a record) She really felt disappointed that she worked so hard to make a great meal for me and here I am ripping it apart, piece, by piece. (Yeah, I was feeling a little bad, but not until I was finished) I did made a big deal about liking the biscuits. She noticed that and mentioned the only reason why you liked the biscuits is because you bought them. Well, I had to set her straight. I told her, "The only real reason I love these biscuits is because they are removing the taste of your dinner from my mouth." That nearly set her off and I was waiting for her to call me ungrateful.
Well, now on to a cake she baked.. She had the box stored away, but I had happened upon it, so I know what I was getting. A banana cake with chocolate icing. When she cut the cake I was telling her how good it looked, and that I was glad it was a golden cake as I am allergic to banana cake
Again, she was somewhat dismayed, so I chimed in right away I was only joking. While having the cake she mentioned how moist and tasty it was. I agreed and told her I would have liked it more if I were a monkey..She learned an important lesson that night.. Never cook for an ungrateful SOB












