What's new

what about buying silver?

nyiangelo

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2007
Messages
639
Reaction score
27
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Lone Star State
Detector(s) used
ace 250/ Minelab SE Pro
i was looking to invest in some silver. wasnt sure which way i would want to go about it. i know online u can order silver coins or silver bars. has anyone done this and what do u think about it? good investment either way right? just from the price of silver aspect.
 
Upvote 0
I'm no expert by any means but I think it is a good time to buy silver now. All I have been hearing is that silver will be around the $20/oz mark by years end. I bought a set of the silver eagles today because of this and also I just love the design of the Walker....beautiful design in my opinion.
 
lejeuene said:
I'm no expert by any means but I think it is a good time to buy silver now. All I have been hearing is that silver will be around the $20/oz mark by years end. I bought a set of the silver eagles today because of this and also I just love the design of the Walker....beautiful design in my opinion.

Did you get a good price on them?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom