What's new

What am I saying

Frankn

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2010
Messages
8,779
Reaction score
2,989
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Ostrzezenie figyelem upozornenie dikkat octopokho ! Frank
 
It's not a popular language, I can make out warning from Ostrzezenie, but the rest is Greek to me. Heck, I'm Greek and still don't get it :icon_scratch: :laughing7:
 
warning
attention
caution

hungarian, polish, russian? or something like that? :laughing9:

(gotta love the internet)



so what are ya warning us about????
 
FarmerChick, I'm also fluent in Jive, but that's not in my dictionary :tongue3:
 
I got to hand it to you guys. Here's the story. I got a new ASUS computer and in the Li batt pack was this slip of paper with CAUTION or it's translated equals in 21 languages! The ones I used were " in order used" Polish, Hungry,Slovak,Turkish and Russian. The K in Russian is not the proper letter, It looks more like a back to back K. Frank
 
jive :laughing9:



reading battery packages.....ok too much time on your hands for sure :laughing7:
 
"Klaatu barada nikto."
 

Attachments

  • 244px-KlaatuandGortdepart.webp
    244px-KlaatuandGortdepart.webp
    5.1 KB · Views: 233
I think you kind of screwed with us. HaHa :BangHead: Really... don't you get tired of everytime you open a product up it has directions in 5 or 7 different languages and we always have to search for ENGLISH!
 
What I don't like is the 2 pages of disclamers and warnings I have to go through to get to the 2 paragrapgs of instructions. Frank
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom