What's new

What are the odds?

Dan(NM)

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2014
Messages
1,790
Reaction score
3,850
Golden Thread
1
Location
Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Manticore
Equinox 800
Modified Etrac
Explorer 2
Raptor c-31 digger
31" Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All of these guys came out of the same yard today, take a look at the dates, 12 from 1952, 2 from 56, 1 from 45 They came from different areas of the yard. Too weird!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6971.webp
    IMG_6971.webp
    670.5 KB · Views: 139
Upvote 12
Ill tell ya with my mercury dimes almost every one is a 1944 or 1945 I think two out of 18 are different dates. Love the wheats though did you find any silver???
 
Not one silver from this yard today, but, earlier in the week I found a barber half, a standing liberty quarter and a merc along with an indian and a silver tag of some sort from the same place.

Ill tell ya with my mercury dimes almost every one is a 1944 or 1945 I think two out of 18 are different dates. Love the wheats though did you find any silver???
 
Nice hunt site. It seems to have produced many keepers. I consider whats as keepers. :thumbsup:
 
You just never know. One time years ago I was hunting a Volleyball pit. On one side I did not find so much as a coin. On the other side, I found 15 Clad Quarters and no other denomination. I thought that was really weird !
 
Hey Dan you almost beat my record of 23 wheatys, nice hunt we have plenty of permission to go in the area
 
ID SAY LINCOLN HAS IT .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom