What's new

What Are These Rusty Relics??

Swingit

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
671
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwestern, MN
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac Sun Ray X-1, Tesoro Vaquero, Cibola, Tejon
I Know I Have Seen These Before,
But Just Cant Remember What There For :icon_scratch:?
 

Attachments

  • 14 K Baby!! 024.webp
    14 K Baby!! 024.webp
    111.5 KB · Views: 377
  • 14 K Baby!! 025.webp
    14 K Baby!! 025.webp
    31 KB · Views: 362
  • 14 K Baby!! 023.webp
    14 K Baby!! 023.webp
    107.7 KB · Views: 362
  • 14 K Baby!! 026.webp
    14 K Baby!! 026.webp
    108.5 KB · Views: 373
  • 14 K Baby!! 027.webp
    14 K Baby!! 027.webp
    59.7 KB · Views: 363
  • 14 K Baby!! 028.webp
    14 K Baby!! 028.webp
    118 KB · Views: 352
Has there been any particular business or other activity around where they were found?

Mike
 
Upvote 0
Any railways nearby? Could the first one be a step from the side of a freight car and the second be the tip of a "lining bar".
 
Upvote 0
I believe it is old plow hardware. The second piece has the International Harvester Corp logo. Tony
 

Attachments

  • ihc.webp
    ihc.webp
    31.1 KB · Views: 271
Upvote 0
I think you are on the right track - I too found the first item vaguely familiar. I now think that its a section from a drag harrow.
 
Upvote 0
trikikiwi said:
Has there been any particular business or other activity around where they were found?

Mike
Yes It Was Found At A Local Historical Museum With Permission.
 
Upvote 0
Tony in SC said:
I believe it is old plow hardware. The second piece has the International Harvester Corp logo. Tony
That Is Kinda What I Thought, But Was Not Sure.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom