What's new

What are they and could they be real?

packerbacker

Gold Member
Joined
May 11, 2005
Messages
8,350
Reaction score
2,992
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My son brought these home from an estate he has been helping to liquidate. No idea of authenticity. Any experts that can tell by looking? They definitely feel like silver.
 

Attachments

  • coins1.webp
    coins1.webp
    78.3 KB · Views: 227
  • coins2.webp
    coins2.webp
    56.1 KB · Views: 215
They sure do look real, especially the ancient Greek/Roman coin. The only one I am questioning is the coin on the top-left.
 
If the other 2 (3) are real, what are they? I'm wondering about age and origin. I say (3) because it appears that 2 separate coins somehow got attached to each other. If real, any idea of value?
 
Doing a little 'clean up' after ten years:
Don in SoCal
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom