Fast_Dave said:This might be it. Description included.
This is a solid brass fob with raised cobalt blue enameling. It is shaped in the form of a four leaf clover. Inside the enameling in raised letters it says, "STATE OF NEW YORK" all surrounding the state of New York's seal. a little over 1 1/8" across and 1 3/8" tall.
Fast_Dave said:This might be it. Description included.
This is a solid brass fob with raised cobalt blue enameling. It is shaped in the form of a four leaf clover. Inside the enameling in raised letters it says, "STATE OF NEW YORK" all surrounding the state of New York's seal. a little over 1 1/8" across and 1 3/8" tall.
plehbah said:The watch fob probably dates to 1900-1945 by my estimation, and would not have any sort of wartime military affiliation.
It certainly may have been lost by a returning veteran however, with a little state pride.
The dumbell pic that I posted was to fire in a musket. But that was the 17th century English civil war.. I dont know if those were used the American CW. http://74.125.45.104/search?q=cache...tm+dumbell+civil+war&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=5&gl=usRoadquest said:Now thats an interesting thought, I will check it.