U Unitedstatesofamerica1 Hero Member Joined Oct 2, 2012 Messages 652 Reaction score 413 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Cabella's Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 1, 2016 #1 Upvote 0
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 1, 2016 #2 The only piece I see in the group that I would trust to be a true artifact is the Trade Pipe in the last few pictures The rest look like repros to me.
The only piece I see in the group that I would trust to be a true artifact is the Trade Pipe in the last few pictures The rest look like repros to me.
Indian Steve Silver Member Joined Oct 23, 2011 Messages 2,809 Reaction score 4,474 Golden Thread 0 Location Stuart VA Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 1, 2016 #3 The pipe is from Point Pleasant Ohio.
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 1, 2016 #4 Indian Steve said: The pipe is from Point Pleasant Ohio. Click to expand... Yes, more than likely it is.
Indian Steve said: The pipe is from Point Pleasant Ohio. Click to expand... Yes, more than likely it is.