What's new

What Are We, Anyway?

jerseypicked said:
Hobbyists.

But isn't that a rather broad term? There are thousands of hobbies, and anyone who has a hobby - any hobby - is a hobbyist. How would you narrow it to better define the hobby involved?
 
Archaeologist, then we could dig wherever we wanted :headbang:
 
smcdmc said:
Archaeologist, then we could dig wherever we wanted :headbang:
right on the money :headbang:
 
I call myself a Treasure Hunter. I am out looking for treasurer, either on land or in the water.......Matt
 
My business card states "Archaeological Search & Recovery". I find it better to state an image rather than a definition of what I am. In reality I am a metal detector specialist who recoveres lost items of archaeological and monastery value. I have found that your image precedes you. Frank
 
Metal Detectorist is good enough for me. I never find any treasure anyway. ;D
 
Metal Detectorist,Journeyman Archeologist/Historian (no text)

Happy Hunting,Mont
 
Im a treasure hunter......I dont know what the rest of you are. :laughing7:
 
NOLA_Ken said:
I specialize in "Historic Recovery and Research"

That's great! But I'd do it in reverse: Historic Research and Recovery.

Because you have to research before you recover!
 
Dan Hughes said:
NOLA_Ken said:
I specialize in "Historic Recovery and Research"

That's great! But I'd do it in reverse: Historic Research and Recovery.

Because you have to research before you recover!

Good point. Although with some of the things I find I spend more time scratching my head after the hunt than I did before :icon_scratch:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom