What's new

What are you swinging?

  • Thread starter Thread starter michigan michael
  • Start date Start date
M

michigan michael

Guest
What are you swinging?

I did not get to detect much due to the rain today. I decided to take a picture of the equipment I have used since I started this wonderful hobby. As you can see I started at the bottom and working my way up. ::) Post your arsenal or your favorite detector! Lets seem em!
 

Attachments

  • dirtfishinpoles.webp
    dirtfishinpoles.webp
    42.5 KB · Views: 217
Here I am with some of my babies! I've got 2 more since this pic was taken, showing 7. TTC
 

Attachments

  • MVC-009S.webp
    MVC-009S.webp
    30.5 KB · Views: 206
Seamuss said:
I'm swinging and proding and finding. That's good enough for me. My profile has my detector written down
:thumbsup:
 
in the 2 years I have been in the hobby I have a Garrett GTI 2500 a whites XLT and a ACE 250 what is next is a good question.
 
I can tell you what the LaLa sisters swing when they are out there,but as far as type of detectors,I don't know.
 
Fisher F75 with Sunray FX-1 pinpointer.
 

Attachments

  • HPIM1350s.webp
    HPIM1350s.webp
    120.5 KB · Views: 159
  • HPIM1350s.webp
    HPIM1350s.webp
    120.5 KB · Views: 172

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom