- #1
Thread Owner
I'm just curious to know what your strongest areas are for buying and selling.
What are your top 3 areas are you the most knowledgeable about?
My top three:
1. Lionel trains, especially post war, but am knowledgeable about the other years too.
2. Antique tools.
3. Fiesta dishes, both vintage and post-86
What are your top 3 areas are you the most knowledgeable about?
My top three:
1. Lionel trains, especially post war, but am knowledgeable about the other years too.
2. Antique tools.
3. Fiesta dishes, both vintage and post-86

However one skill that has served me well is
Now I just take pictures of everything that looks interesting and go home and look it up on eBay completed listings. I go back an buy if it seems like a sure thing, profit wise. Researching all those random objects will broaden your horizons.







