Votes: 0 0.0%
  • XLT

• DFX

• Total voters
B

bluefox

I know someone posted a simular topic not to long ago, but I am looking for a top of the line detector, with a short learning curve, that can pick up deep coins in light to med trashy areas. will not be using in salt water, some beach use. your help would be great as I am ready to buy and I am totally confused. money is not a major concern, And would you recomend me to buy another coil, if so what size. Thank You very much in advnce.? Tom

M

mike in tx

Tom,
Check out the Minelab Quattro. Just got mine today, and first impresssion is excellent.
I returned to a site I hunted over the weekend with an X5 and an MXT. With the Quattro,
I found quite a few more coins and much less trash....Coincidence? Could be, but I think not.
Be prepared to dig deeper for some of the coins...I got mine from Ron at Dixie Metal Detectors
and highly recommend him. I will definitely buy from him again. Learning curve ion the Quattro
is very short, which is a good thing for me. That was the reason I didn't buy an Explorer II.
Good hunting,

Mike

B

brla

I want to know what is the best locator for gold coins? any web site any suggestions who have expirience with that locator shows good results and is perrfect for work???
it will be very usefull for me

Thanks...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions