What's new

What countries have you detected in?

perdidogringo

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2011
Messages
582
Reaction score
1,757
Golden Thread
0
Location
El Dorado
Detector(s) used
Equinox 900, Fisher CZ-21, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So the recent thread about which U.S. States people have detected in, got me thinking about other member's experiences detecting in other countries.

I've detected in:

U.S. (Illinois and Florida)
Panama
Colombia
Russia
United Arab Emirates
Vietnam

How about you?
 
Aruba and Canada .. States .... NY, PA, NJ, Nevada,
 
for me it was
Germany
Austria, Swiss,
and 2 times in Korea
 
the Bahamas and the keys
 
Last edited:
USA and Canada
 
Only in great state of Connecticut where I live and the people do not shoot treasure hunters.
 
Portugal, Spain, Aruba, Puerto Rico, Bahamas, Jamaica, Antigua, St.Marten, Mexico, Cozumel, Dom.Repub., Barbados

States: Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Mass., Conn., Rhode island, New York, New Jersey, Virginia, South Carolina, Florida, Hawaii, Maryland
Delaware
 
U.S. - Mexico - Virgin Islands
 
US and Canada.
 
There are 49 states I haven’t detected in.
 
Canada, US, 8 times England.
 
U.S. and Mexico.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom