What did i find?

HunterInPA

Feb 28, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all, I was wondering if I could have some ID help (i can't get pictures, I'm on a computer without a camera). I've been hunting recently on the surface of some old dried up creeks here in central PA near Philadelphia, and among the regular quartz I stumbled upon a small pebble with quartz on it, but the crystals are bright blue! Also, another one, a bunch of glass clear crystals that are on a normal rock, they're ball shaped, not at all sharp like the other pieces I've found. Any way you guys would happen to know what these are, if not normal quarts? One last thing, how would one go about finding Garnets in PA?

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all...here in central PA near Philadelphia...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum: Pennsylvania for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to the great state of PA.

...i can't get pictures, I'm on a computer without a camera...
photo_camera.gif
A picture(s) is worth a zillion words!
Now, on your cellphone - take a picture(s) of the find(s) and attach it to an e-mail and send it to yourself. Put down your cellphone and go over to your computer and check your mail. Open the e-mail and download your pictures to your computer. Take a look at: How to post pictures with your story...

Upvote 0

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't have a phone or camera :(:(:(

ask a friend with one to take some pics and email them to you. description alone is often not enough to identify something

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread