What's new

What do I have here.

mustangpalmer1911

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2011
Messages
340
Reaction score
159
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hop Bottom, PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Cleaning out the attic. Found a bag of marbles I know a bunch of you fellers collect them and all that. I have no idea what is what ect.






 
Last edited:
I see mostly game marbles, cateyes, common vitros and marble kings. There are two that warrant a second closer look. In the second picture, there is a lime colored marble with reddish brown (oxblood) lines on it, near the center of the pic. That, and in the last picture just above the red marble with brown (vitro all-red), there is a cream colored marble. Take those out and take some close pictures showing different views of them, they might be of interest.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom