mastereagle22
Silver Member
- Joined
- May 15, 2007
- Messages
- 4,916
- Reaction score
- 31
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Southeast Missouri
- Detector(s) used
- E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
- #1
Thread Owner
Hello
Found a really neat older token. I don't know what it is made out of but everytime I clean it, withing a couple of days it looks dull and almost like it is rusting. What can I put on the thing to keep it clean and shiny? The token is an old Rye Whiskey token and is somewhat rare.
Thanks
Found a really neat older token. I don't know what it is made out of but everytime I clean it, withing a couple of days it looks dull and almost like it is rusting. What can I put on the thing to keep it clean and shiny? The token is an old Rye Whiskey token and is somewhat rare.
Thanks








