What's new

what do people think of a Tesoro Cibola?

jimmy uk

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2010
Messages
416
Reaction score
183
Golden Thread
1
Location
Essex
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi can people tell me about this machine as i have had some good reviews on it cheers :icon_thumright:
 
I bought a Cibola a couple of weeks ago. I can only say good about it so far. Easy to use & light to swing. I'm new to this so I have used it only around the yard so far. I'm an expert at pull tabs & junk metal. Found a few coins, some several inches deep. :hello2:
 
Only you know the type of ground you will be searching and it might mean you would be better off with its big brother, the Vaquero, with its adjustable ground balance. Audio on deep targets is louder as well, though if your hearings fine and you use good headphones this might not be a factor.

Last Tesoro I bought only had one years warranty. If I had bought from France I could have saved money and had three years. Not the lifetime warranty you get in the U.S., but a little better.
 
i bought one and put the 12by 10 inch coil on and i find it very good as i use the silver sabre umax as well
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom