A autographcollector11 Sr. Member Joined Sep 18, 2011 Messages 338 Reaction score 175 Golden Thread 0 Nov 25, 2016 #1 Looks like a flake with a sharpened tip. Possible perforator? from Illinois. What were these used for? Attachments image.webp 85.1 KB · Views: 87 image.webp 117.4 KB · Views: 80 image.webp 89.3 KB · Views: 71 image.webp 122.6 KB · Views: 71 image.webp 80.1 KB · Views: 74 Upvote 0
Looks like a flake with a sharpened tip. Possible perforator? from Illinois. What were these used for?
Backwoodsbob Silver Member Joined Nov 12, 2013 Messages 2,650 Reaction score 1,936 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 26, 2016 #2 Another prime example Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
quito Silver Member Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 4,638 Reaction score 4,844 Golden Thread 0 Location south dakota Detector(s) used good eyes Nov 26, 2016 #3 Backwoodsbob said: Another prime example Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk Click to expand... I would call it a waste flake or debitage. I'd like to hear bw bob sees in that thing and what it is a prime example of...........................and I am hoping he is serious for a change.
Backwoodsbob said: Another prime example Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk Click to expand... I would call it a waste flake or debitage. I'd like to hear bw bob sees in that thing and what it is a prime example of...........................and I am hoping he is serious for a change.
J Jon Stewart Bronze Member Joined Jan 11, 2011 Messages 1,039 Reaction score 947 Golden Thread 0 Nov 26, 2016 #4 Debitage from percussion knapping.