What's new

WHAT DO YOU DISPLAY ?

mdj

Full Member
Joined
May 15, 2011
Messages
173
Reaction score
252
Golden Thread
0
Location
midwest
Detector(s) used
ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What do you consider "display worthy"? Feel free to post pics too! Does it have to be valuable?, Or just old?, How old? Unique? Thanks!
 
i like to display bottles,relics,and whatever else i like P1100496.webpP1100497.webpP1100436.webpP1100392.webp
 
HPIM0149.webp

I have some rings on an old lure. That's it.
 
Mainly old bottles, all Civil War period or earlier and some early ceramics. No relics.
 
Whatever I want
 
I personally like to display head badges, not exactly something you find often MDing. But I am really into cycling, most head badges I have found have been old junker bikes folks let go to waste in a barn, if I can save the bike then I will display the bike, however most that I have found worth restoring, I normally have an offer on before the work is done.

I also like other little ID tags, could be off an old machine, canoe, stove, or even something that I never figured out what it was too.
 
Primarily Antique and Vintage Fishing Lures, Tackle and Artifacts.

Kace
 
Thanks for the replies. I have old, interesting items that I don't usually display, because I don't know what they are, but I think I'll start displaying them. I like to be able to identify and date items, but if there is no info or patent #'s it's difficult sometimes. Here's some things I think I'll start displaying. Please keep posting your pics!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20181124_220952.webp
    IMG_20181124_220952.webp
    193.6 KB · Views: 103
What ever it is that YOU like.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom