Silver_Fox
Bronze Member
- Joined
- May 16, 2007
- Messages
- 2,494
- Reaction score
- 11
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Good 'Ol USA /
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett Ace 250 of course
What Do You Do With Wrappers / Boxes *POLL*
I was talking to my Bro and he asked me what I do with my used wrappers and boxes. We got to talking and we both “hide” them from the garbage man. What they don't see they don't know. So the question is; what do you do with your wrappers / boxes?
I was talking to my Bro and he asked me what I do with my used wrappers and boxes. We got to talking and we both “hide” them from the garbage man. What they don't see they don't know. So the question is; what do you do with your wrappers / boxes?
Upvote
0







