What's new

What do you do with pull-tabs and bottle-caps? Charity donations??

Reverend B*IKE*

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2009
Messages
389
Reaction score
46
Golden Thread
0
Location
YOU CON
Detector(s) used
Minelab SAFARI, AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I save my pull tabs and put them in a can and give them to a friend who then gives it to his friend who I believe is a Shriner and it goes to a good cause. :laughing9: Some charity not sure which one. :icon_scratch: Well I was at a small party this past weekend and I notice a transaction between two folks and one is handed a jar full of pull-tabs and another filled with bottle-caps. I wasn't close enough to listen but I did hear that they were getting donated to help two different charities. So I am just wondering if any folks here follow up on contributing to a charity versus just recycling.
HH
 
We got a McDonalds in town that got a cardboard box (for Ronald McDonald's House) that I go to donate my pulltabs for a good cause plus clean up my detecting spots as well.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom