Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Make your own research and don't look for backups. Now you believe you are skyhawk advocat, What is this, another parallel word you are living in? You have some behavior issues and you are searching continuously for an argument.

Now about if I change the reality of the legends and made up stories written by fiction writers, I don't change anything.
Those stories are still there like their writers wrote them. I'm just the truth behind the legend.

I hope you find the peacefulness you need.
Good bye.
(Edit: I deleted some unnecessary comments to markmar)

Black line, and rest of T-Net,
I apologize for going off topic.
Idahodutch

Last edited:
OP
OP
BlackLine

BlackLine

Feb 7, 2016
NRW, Germany
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug 2
Primary Interest:
Other
(Edit: I deleted some unnecessary comments to markmar)

Black line, and rest of T-Net,
I apologize for going off topic.
Idahodutch
no problem.

what I can recommend to everyone. Don't look for the mine if you don't know the geology :)
I think this head from my input pictures with the vein is pure stibnite. as well as in this video and stibnite forms hydrothermally in veins with quartz and gold. It is mostly found associated with other sulphide ores. The problem is when you're standing there holding the stuff and you're wondering... mmmmh what is that? you know it's different and yet you let it lie. I know I've only shown stuff so far and haven't explained why I think it's the LDM. I'll definitely catch up on that. at least I hope so. I don't want to reveal too much yet.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread