whites mxt, tesoro lobo super trac., monster1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
hello all..
how can I find the ted cox notes.. i would like to try to read them.. i understand it is a tough read.. i would like to give it a try anyhow.. are they on the internet or do i need to go to a certain place to read them.. thanks in advance.. Jeremy

Did a fairly extensive Google search and came up with bupkis...:BangHead:

OP
OP
dredgernaut

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi dizzy..
i tried that also.. good thinking and thanks for trying....

Dirt1955

Mar 10, 2015
Orange County, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Ted Cox manuscript is in the Superstition Mountain Historical Society archives in Tempe, Arizona. Greg Davis is the director of the SMHS Archives and is a member here on Treasure Net.
Matthew Roberts is spot on. There is a lot to the Ted Cox story that was not highly reported until after he died and his widow donated his writings to Ron Feldman. While he was alive, a lot of treasure hunters thought he was crazy. Look into his story and draw your own conclusions. I for one, tend to believe most of his story based on the material I have read.

OP
OP
dredgernaut

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks dirt.. i guess i need to get back down to az. got some reading to do.. lol.. i have read and heard things about him that make me want to hear more.. crazy or not.. lol.. thanks for your insight..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread