What's new

what do you guys think??

birdpointgriswold

Hero Member
Joined
May 23, 2012
Messages
901
Reaction score
228
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this yesterday its really odd I don't think its and artifact so posted on tnet under gems. No respoce so I thought I ask you guys since y'all respond well. Even though it is highly polished.

ForumRunner_20120613_113304.webp



ForumRunner_20120613_113315.webp



ForumRunner_20120613_113330.webp

Johnathan Griswold
 
Upvote 0
response*

Johnathan Griswold
 
Do some scratch tests buddy. Get a quartz crystal, basically free, and scratch. Or glass, or a synthetic ruby. Look up the hardness scale, and that will answer a lot of your questions.
 
CoinFetcher said:
Do some scratch tests buddy. Get a quartz crystal, basically free, and scratch. Or glass, or a synthetic ruby. Look up the hardness scale, and that will answer a lot of your questions.

Ok it cuts glass and quartz will not scratch it. It also cuts into the metal on my knife. Some one said it could be an "apache tear"?

Johnathan Griswold
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom