What's new

What do you search most

sir

Full Member
Joined
May 29, 2007
Messages
173
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
I'm pretty sure how the results will turn out but i just wanted to make it official with a poll.
 
Upvote 0
Nickels for me.

-Codes
 
For shear numbers I search dimes more than anything else. They are easy to aquire in large numbers,they are fun to search through, I always find keepers, and they are easy to dump.
Halves is what I'm primarily looking for though. I won't buy boxes because because I get way too many skunks , and dumping can be a problem.
I might do a box of nickels a month. I've become bored with them lately, and probably won't search them anymore.
Lastly I'll buy bags of quarters. I've only gone through about $3000.00 this year. I'm going to do more quarters in the future.
 
I put pennies, as thats what i can afford until tax time.
 
Halfs first, nickels next and dimes if I cant get anything else. Boxes of dimes drive me crazy for some reason. Nickels are the most fun to go through for me. Always looking to get that buffalo or V...
 
1. Dimes...Easiest to get, good success, avg 2 per box and 3 per bag
2. Pennies...Easy to get
3. Halves...availability is the only reason they're not #1
4. Nickels... Tough to search because you have to look at every date
5. Quarters.... Haven't done any yet just because of the poor reports here. Rich's success has moved me to try a bag today
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom