fishstick Silver Member Joined Oct 28, 2012 Messages 3,340 Reaction score 12,238 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Detector(s) used Fisher F5, T2SE, F2 for the boys, XP Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 10, 2024 #1 Found this button yesterday on an old Homesite. It's a 2 piece but missing the back. Does anyone else see the letter? If so what is it. I'm hoping I'm right because it would make it my first!!!
Found this button yesterday on an old Homesite. It's a 2 piece but missing the back. Does anyone else see the letter? If so what is it. I'm hoping I'm right because it would make it my first!!!
T TheGroundHog Jr. Member Joined Jan 20, 2022 Messages 30 Reaction score 116 Golden Thread 0 Location Hanover County Va. Detector(s) used XP Deus ATPro Feb 10, 2024 #2 I button face Upvote 2
Nathan W Silver Member Joined Jan 14, 2023 Messages 3,453 Reaction score 10,833 Golden Thread 0 Feb 10, 2024 #3 Letter I ? Upvote 2
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 10, 2024 #4 Confederate "I" infantry button. Well toasted. Still a keeper. Upvote 8
fishstick Silver Member Joined Oct 28, 2012 Messages 3,340 Reaction score 12,238 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Detector(s) used Fisher F5, T2SE, F2 for the boys, XP Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 10, 2024 Thread Owner #5 smokeythecat said: Confederate "I" infantry button. Well toasted. Still a keeper. Click to expand... Thx , she ain't going nowhere lol!!! Upvote 3
smokeythecat said: Confederate "I" infantry button. Well toasted. Still a keeper. Click to expand... Thx , she ain't going nowhere lol!!!
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 14, 2024 #6 I have only dug a few Confederate I buttons ever, one very much like yours. Upvote 2
Bamasteve Silver Member Joined Jun 7, 2022 Messages 2,779 Reaction score 15,823 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Gulf Coast Detector(s) used Garrett ace 400 Garrett carrot Minelab Equinox 800 Minelab Pro-find 35 Minelab Manticore Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 15, 2024 #7 I Upvote 1