FooserPaul
Hero Member
- Joined
- May 9, 2008
- Messages
- 777
- Reaction score
- 26
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Somewhere in CT
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab E-Trac
As you may recall I dug this coin last week... its a MM or 2 smaller than a current dime...
Original Pictures:
After what seems like a huge number of hours using various cleaning methods :-)
Some details are starting to appear...
I can a A on the left... an N on the right...
The middle looks like a shield or crest...
Help me to ID this puppy! :-)
Paul
Original Pictures:
After what seems like a huge number of hours using various cleaning methods :-)
Some details are starting to appear...
I can a A on the left... an N on the right...
The middle looks like a shield or crest...
Help me to ID this puppy! :-)
Paul








