What's new

What do you use for a pouch?

I always use a Fishing Vest, so many pockets that everything except the kitchen sink can go in one.

Don
 

Attachments

  • vest.webp
    vest.webp
    58.8 KB · Views: 252
I put my vibra probe on the left side of my belt and my digging tool on the right side. I use a three pocket apron and the middle pocket holds my water. I have a back pack with my other gear in it....knee pads, headphones, insect repellent....etc....I dress out at the back of the SUV and I'm ready to go.
 
Pepper2004 said:
I put my vibra probe on the left side of my belt and my digging tool on the right side.

Aye, my batteries have to go in the back center or i'd do that too. Having the digger on the wrong side is a bit of a pain.
 
My pockets or a camelback
 
I use a 4 pocket tool pouch from Lowes. I use a 1 inch nylon belt. It's lightweight, has plenty of room for water and finds and I can bend over because of the small belt
 
My Quicksilver came with a pouch and a long strap. I simply throw it around my neck, and wear it almost like a necklace. It's become my good luck pouch!
 
I use a trap shooting bag as well and keep getting yelled at for doing so. All I have for an explanation is that is gathering dust might as well be used for something worthwhile. And I tell you what I will keep using it till one day I find it missing then I know where it went and will go looking and expecting a worthy replacement.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom