- Joined
- May 11, 2011
- Messages
- 21,617
- Reaction score
- 31,162
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Western Mass.
- Detector(s) used
- XP Deus
- Primary Interest:
- Other
- #1
Thread Owner

Looks expensive! You didn't leave any finger prints did you? LOL
Just jokeing. Actually I use the lens from an old defunct night observation scope. Hay I am a scrounger! Frank...-
View attachment 1009311
. That is not the only thing I scrounged I'll tell ya!!
Mine is the lense off something at lest 10X probably greater cause you can see suff under your finger nails you didn't know was there! I need one I can use both eyes with, like yours.
Worldtalker- yours looks like it's looking back and smiling!

I use a stand type waist high full page magnifier mainly in the bathroom where I am forever trying to find something small![]()
Msbeepbeep, I wonder if you feel about magnifying mirrors like a do? Not a pretty sight in my case,lol!
CoilyGirl I have one, it lies face own on the dresser and it's not allowed to get up! Lol!
Fringe Benefits are my favorite kind! That thing is cool tho!

They kept these in a safe on the assembly floor.,they were silver soldered on every engine.