- #1
Thread Owner
I am curious if anyone can guide me with the value of my tea set.
It is made in Japan and my mother had it for 30 years and I have had it for 20 years- a total of 50 years at least.
The set is handmade, has two different drawings but the same colors, it has a lithophane
Thank you
It is made in Japan and my mother had it for 30 years and I have had it for 20 years- a total of 50 years at least.
The set is handmade, has two different drawings but the same colors, it has a lithophane
Thank you

Attachments
-
20221227_111802.webp836.5 KB · Views: 109 -
20221227_111117.webp735.7 KB · Views: 70 -
20221227_111124.webp857.3 KB · Views: 71 -
20221227_105434.webp482.4 KB · Views: 67 -
20221227_105523.webp584.7 KB · Views: 76 -
20221227_105942.webp467 KB · Views: 73 -
20221227_110801.webp852.4 KB · Views: 71 -
20221227_111757.webp889.4 KB · Views: 73









