GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 16, 2015 Thread Owner #1 I know I've seen this before and feel like I should know what it is
Ninjafossils Hero Member Joined Dec 18, 2012 Messages 679 Reaction score 345 Golden Thread 0 Location Tennessee Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 Tesoro Compadre Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: Other Mar 16, 2015 #2 i found one too. I think it was either a fish skull element or a ray bone associated with the barb.
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 16, 2015 Thread Owner #3 I with thinking a part of fish skull.. A bone near the base of a barb sounds possible too
Perico Sr. Member Joined May 29, 2012 Messages 333 Reaction score 95 Golden Thread 0 Mar 16, 2015 #4 Got me!!!
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 16, 2015 Thread Owner #5 Haha.. I'll post when I get it if not answered here... You get it yet Ninga?
Ninjafossils Hero Member Joined Dec 18, 2012 Messages 679 Reaction score 345 Golden Thread 0 Location Tennessee Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 Tesoro Compadre Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: Other Mar 16, 2015 #6 It kinda matches...? Ray Spine Tail Bone
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 17, 2015 Thread Owner #7 Hmmmm...