What's new

What fraternal group did this uniform belong to??? Knights of Pythias!!! Thanks

Michellets

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
273
Reaction score
51
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Ace 250 Big and Small coils, AT-Pro
This was found at a local flea market... when I saw it I couldn't believe it :icon_thumleft: With all the talk about Knights of Pythias, K of C, and Odd Fellows! Anyone wanna try to ID the group, time, rank, etc???? The stitching and needle work is very detailed, and the cotton weight is high quality! The coat and leggings rock! Thanks for Looking.... HH M
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1764.webp
    IMG_1764.webp
    105.3 KB · Views: 252
  • IMG_1761.webp
    IMG_1761.webp
    57.8 KB · Views: 253
  • IMG_1763.webp
    IMG_1763.webp
    43.9 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_1764.webp
    IMG_1764.webp
    105.3 KB · Views: 229
  • IMG_1766.webp
    IMG_1766.webp
    31.7 KB · Views: 235
  • IMG_1770.webp
    IMG_1770.webp
    33.3 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_1764.webp
    IMG_1764.webp
    105.3 KB · Views: 245
Re: What fraternal group did this uniform belong to???

Blue yellow and red are the colors of the KOP , I haven't seen one of these on my recent searchs, any design on the buttons ? what is that brass looking item near the neck ? I think the henderson ames tag dates it to 1893 to 1923
 
Upvote 0
Thanks for the ID. As for the buttons on it, they are quite plain, but they sort of have a glittery look to them, no raised design though. It is in perfect condition, not a rip or tear in it. I had no idea it was so old.... HH M.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom