what happened to Alex the cent dude?

Yeah, he kinda just up and disappeared. No goodbye, no nothing.......

I really liked reading his posts. He seemed like a guy who didnt have a huge bankroll but seemed to do good volume on cents and nickels which regularly produced great results. Maybe just another member who moved on with life after this website switched formats.

I am not sure its the format switch to be honest- My posts have greatly declined here and it has nothing to do with the layout---

I am not sure its the format switch to be honest- My posts have greatly declined here and it has nothing to do with the layout---

It is just not you, the TN body as a whole has stopped alot of posting.

I too rarely even read the CRH section on Tnet anymore. It is sad because of how amazing the site was when I first discovered it..... Oh well, the only thing constant in the world (besides death and taxes), is that things are constantly changing...

I hope all the CRH'ing vets that inspired me are still stackin strong.

Chris.

I too rarely even read the CRH section on Tnet anymore. It is sad because of how amazing the site was when I first discovered it..... Oh well, the only thing constant in the world (besides death and taxes), is that things are constantly changing...

I hope all the CRH'ing vets that inspired me are still stackin strong.

Chris.

They are- I talk to some of them behind the scenes- All the good ones are still stacking as best as their area will allow-

I personally believe many have decided not to share what they find anymore. As competition in many areas increases, some have decided not to post what they find in an effort to downplay their success. Every post of a good find is an advertisement of sorts. Some would rather not advertise, and some could care less. They just want to share. I find no faults with either way of thinking on this subject. Just what I've observed. If I'm wrong.....well then I'm wrong.

I personally believe many have decided not to share what they find anymore. As competition in many areas increases, some have decided not to post what they find in an effort to downplay their success. Every post of a good find is an advertisement of sorts. Some would rather not advertise, and some could care less. They just want to share. I find no faults with either way of thinking on this subject. Just what I've observed. If I'm wrong.....well then I'm wrong.

I agree with you 100%. You're definitely right.

This is the only board I have even belonged to where the membership obsesses over who is and is not posting. People come and go, the sun continues to rise and set.

PS- If you are worried about "competition," remember this. The stupidest thing you could ever do is to, at any time, post the results of your exploits along with your location. Duh!!!

Last edited:
If you are worried about "competition," remember this. The stupidest thing you could ever do is to, at any time, post the results of your exploits along with your location. Duh!!!

+ 1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back