B battlecat Hero Member Joined Dec 23, 2004 Messages 568 Reaction score 134 Golden Thread 0 Location moosic pa Mar 13, 2010 #1 I used to enjoy his posts and enthusiasm but I haven't seen anything posted from him since I came back to the site... Upvote 0
I used to enjoy his posts and enthusiasm but I haven't seen anything posted from him since I came back to the site...
Silver Stripe Bronze Member Joined Jul 8, 2007 Messages 1,801 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Location USA Mar 13, 2010 #2 My guess is Girls, Girls, Girls. He was a teenager after all. Or the tower of silver he had been given by the old tellers fell over on him. Either way RIP Coolcash. HH Mark
My guess is Girls, Girls, Girls. He was a teenager after all. Or the tower of silver he had been given by the old tellers fell over on him. Either way RIP Coolcash. HH Mark